Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 31: Are We There Yet?

Day 31, and if I hadn't publicly announced this crazy quest I'm on, this would probably be the end of the road for me. I've had some moderate success, some rejections, and the upcoming holidays are a really good excuse to sit back and see if anything happens of its own accord. But nope; I'm sticking to it. So instead I'm listening to an hour-long podcast by Sarah Shaw on getting products into stores. She went from 80 stores to 300 stores in a year so there's some good gems in there (though also a fair amount of advertising for her $12,000 per year coaching).

Shaw is big into celebrity endorsements, which I find funny since my two most famous mentions come from Bob Mackie and Courtney Love. Picturing the two of them together having a conversation about anything always makes me laugh. I wonder if they'd get along.

No comments: